Pages

Saturday, 30 May 2015

Believe

Thursday, May 28 2015

I decided to call it a day a little early, boarded 6.16 local (read window seat) brain full of new ideas about an upcoming project, when suddenly a random thought came to my mind...boom!! What do you want in life Rishika Singh? Where are you heading? And the conversation in my head started.. 2 minutes later A dear friend traveling in next compartment calls "get down at Wadala I want you to see this ppt before I show it to my client."

After helping my friend with his stupid airline ppt I boarded 6.51 vashi local while looking for a place to sit I came across a known face and it took me 30 seconds to recognise her.. Anita aunty!! Oh my god!! She was wearing specs and sleeping :-P.. I said hello and we started talking.. I told her everything that was running in my mind from vacation to upcoming projects to idea of starting my own firm... and it was so sweet of her to listen to everything I had to say (really thankful for that) her reply made me think about it all over again... All she said was "Rishika! It's all in your head and your heart, if you really want it... you will make it happen..." which reminded me of King Khan's famous dialogue - agar kisi cheez ko poori shiddat se chaaho to poori kaaynaat usse tumse milaane mei lag jaati hai (I know that was too filmy).

Honestly somebody said these words to me  4 years ago and I laughed but today I could actually feel the magic of new beginnings :) and as they say sometimes, someone says something really small, and it just fits right into this empty place in your heart.. we are so busy earning money that we keep forgetting our dreams, one moment of self doubt and it's over To live life you need to understand the magic of trusting your gut and taking that risk. Thank you Anita aunty for those words, you made me believe in my thoughts and ideas even more. 

1 comment:

  1. Well then...get to it right away....all the best...hurry!!!!

    ReplyDelete